365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Friday, September 11, 2009

174. Lighting.....

I was reading about photography today and the topics came up about the importance of lighting--and how to not have flat lighting---and what's your photography style... Since I'm new I'm definitely struggling with both the questions. As far as my style--I know I like modern, clean, not posed, emotions for sure-then some days I like light and airy, the next I like dark any moody--the rest of it I'm still figuring out. I guess I am currently all over the place until I find my style. ...
Lighting--if you know anything about photography it's all about the light. Everyone is struggling to find the light and not having flat light. Unfortunately I'm still one of those struggling with finding out what really good light looks like. I expose right most of the time, but I still seem to get flat light often. I am now going to start working out finding better light!!!!

Here is some shots from today. Maybe flat, but not as bad as in the past... High iso so a little noise.. good exposure (I think). Any thoughts? hand chop--hate it..in camera so it can't be changed. Big hair--LOVE IT!!!!

Moody black and white. I'm experimenting with that. Like it or hate it?

2 comments:

Kristie September 14, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

This is a great picture! You know I love B&W but I am loving the color picture here. So pretty!

Anette September 14, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

I actually love this one too. It's the hair...it's so big. She looked like this when I picket her up in daycare and it made me laugh. Humidity it's not her friend....

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP