365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Thursday, September 10, 2009

173. Hannah.....and Eli......

I got to hang out with Hannah this evening. I have been bugging her since she was probably 5 months pregnant that I really wanted to practice on her (and Eli when he gets her). Now she's only got 2 weeks left and i can't believe how amazing she looks!!! It was my first time taking maternity pictures and I really loved getting the practice. I hope you like them.

Here's Eli at the first ultrasound. Isn't it amazing that he looks like a baby already at just a few weeks old?
Here's Hannah. I kind of realized that I was into a darker processing that I normally do today. I thought it fit since they are taken downtown.
I don't know why, but I just love this one of her.
You know I love a good laugh so I had to post this one.
I can't believe how little she is with only 2 weeks to go!!!!
A face shot so you can see how pretty she is and it wouldn't be a post from me without at least one of those:)
First I was unsure if I was going to like the uneven light in this one, but now I think it makes it better because of that.
I have to include some in color as well.
We were lucky to find these pots there. I think that there lived some people on the top floor of this building and hopefully it was ok that we borrowed their trees for a second.

2 comments:

Kristie September 11, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

Wow- she is beautiful! And the pictures are amazing! Wish I had gotten you to take some pregnancy pictures for me. : )

Anette September 11, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

I know, she is just looking amazing. And yes, we both are the boat that we should have gotten pictures taken at that time... Well can't happen now:)

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP