365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Saturday, September 12, 2009

175. New dress.....

Sofia and I got gifts today from Rebecca which we LOVED!!!! (Thank you Rebecca!!!!)I decided to take Sofia outside to get her picture taken for the day in her new dress. It is soooo cute and I love bright colors on her. My husband always laugh at me because when Sofia or I get something new we wear it immediately while he waits for a special occasion. I don't understand the whole waiting thing...what's the point when I can look good now...what am I waiting on? Anyway, here she is. Don't she look cute?


She actually stood still for this picture. That's improvement!!

2 comments:

sparksRflying September 13, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

i knew that dress would be absolutely adorable on her! talk about "pop" of color! i think we could start a modeling agency with our gorgeous girls!

Anette September 13, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

Yes, we love it!! And the girls could totally be little models.

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP