365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Thursday, October 28, 2010

451. Lollipop....

I needed to take some pictures of Sofia fast today so I had to do some bribing. This is how it went....

Me: I can I take a picture of you?
Sofia: emmmm, no.
Me: Why not?
Sofia: Because.
Me: Because why?
Sofia: Because I'm a frog.

Me: look at me Sofia.
Sofia: I don't want to.
Me:You got to look at me or we'll go inside.

This is the look I got. Doesn't see look excited to be in a picture:)
Me: I got a lollipop...who wants one?
Sofia: Me, me, me, mamma.

Me: Look at me Sofia for one picture.
Sofia: No mamma, I'm eating my lollipop.
Me: Please, look at me.
Sofia: No, I got stuff in my mouth.

Me: Give me my lollipop back...I'm coming to get it.
Sofia: No mamma, I'm hiding it. You can't find it.

Me:Let me take a picture of the lollipop.
Sofia: Ok mamma, here.

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP