365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Saturday, April 24, 2010

360. Jaki and Joshua....

I got to take Jaki and Joshua's engagement pictures last night and it was a lot of fun!!! It was my first time taking them and I was nervous about the posing since I never do adults...pretty much only kids and sometimes a few family pictures. I have to say it went really well even though we didn't get the warm backlight photo's we were hoping for since I was overcast long before 5.30pm. Anyway, we still were able to get some really cute pictures.
I just posted this picture here because I was taking to friends last night about being worried about some shots since they were shot at iso 1600...here is one of the iso 1600 picture...no noiseware was used. I looove my camera:)
There are more on my business blog...www.anetteballphotography.com if you want to see more. Aren't they such a pretty couple?

3 comments:

Anonymous April 25, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

I love this picture.
Lidija

Anette April 25, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Thanks for the comment here and on the other blog!! I really like this one too. I think she will be really happy with them when she see them all...I still ahve lots of editing to do:)

Jaki April 26, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

We love how clean the pictures look like

Thank you Anette

J&J

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP