365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

335. Bubbles......

Here's what we did when we got home from work today. She started off her normal serious self, but ended up forgetting about the camera and having a lot of fun. I hardly ever share this many picture because it's editing involved, but today I decided that I really didn't want to worry about it so I hardly did anything. I think there was 2 pictures that was cropped a little because of big blown spots above her, but the rest wasn't cropped at all. There are some inconsistency in her skin tones, but I'm not even worried about that:)It was nice and warm so I wasn't worried about her getting a little wet.












2 comments:

Natalie March 23, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

So glad I'm not the only one that obsesses over the little things that no one else notices. :) She really looks content.

Anette March 24, 2010 at 12:31 PM  

She was....it was so fun. We even had to go and buy more dish washing liquid to make more bubbles:)

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP