365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Monday, March 22, 2010

333. The not so pretty pull back from the pretty weeds.....

I always love pull back shots when other people post them on their blog so when someone asked me where I found the pretty weeds in the post below I decided to share mine. As you can see it's not pretty and it's not a field...not even close. It's just the end of a lot that they haven't built on in my neighbor hood. The cool thing is that if you just have good light and positing yourself right anything can look pretty. The pictures in the 2 posts below are taken right in the middle of this picture where the weeds are the tallest. Because it was such a small area I was really limited with how I shot and then add a 2 year old with a mind of her own to that...it didn't turn out as well as it could have:) Anyway, there are lots of better places to shoot than here, but since I was alone and just had some minutes we walked to this empty lot that I can see from my window.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP