365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

530. Halloween....

We definitely celebrated Halloween yesterday and it was so much fun to see how excited Sofia was. She is such an awesome trick or treater and went to a million houses last night. She was in heaven:) She was a Minni Mouse cheerleader and picked out her own costume over a month go...and yes, we have tried it on so many times while waiting for the big day:) Henry, Jake and Mia came over to be with us too.

I also got to say that I have no clue what I am doing while shooting on paper....none what so ever:) I never use it and I really don't know why I have two rolls of paper home...such a waste. At least I got to use it today. the picture were taken at different times during the afternoon so the light is kind of different. I'm choosing to over look that. Also, I didn't realize that there pretty much is no editing needed when shooting on paper....wow, that made everything so fast and easy.



I really should even out the background a little in the next two pictures...it looks pretty bad, but I just don't feel like it. This is how the background looked sooc.


Henry was cracking me up. He did not want to have his paper taken unless he got a sucker. This is how he looked at first, then....

This is how he looked when he got the sucker. How cute is he?


Mia was the most adorable ladybug ever.


And here's the scary pirate, Jake.



2 comments:

Kristie November 9, 2011 at 7:05 AM  

What a fun Halloween! I am loving these pictures!

lidijanikolic October 23, 2012 at 8:52 AM  

It is almost Halloween again. We miss you and would love to see some pictures!!!

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP