365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Monday, March 7, 2011

495. Vacation....

Ok, I got to admit that I'm the worst vacation photographer there is. I hardly take any pictures...I don't look for interesting things...I seriously just click away. My vacation pictures never look good...never:) Half the time I don't even have my camera. Anyway, I don't know why I didn't post these before. I somehow thought I did, but then when I looked for them today I didn't see them on the blog so I decided to post a few from when my parents visited us this summer and when we went on a cruise with them. It was an awesome vacation I can't wait to see them this summer!!!!


Hazy, backlit pictures are summer to me:)
We went on our fist cruise ever and it was amazing!!
She loooved the slize!!

First time she really liked ice cream.
I just love this one of her.
The only picture of Sofia and I that was taken.
My parents.
The only picture taken of us. Some random person took it....don't Sofia look excited to be in the picture with us:) We are not even in focus, but who cares.
She looks a little happier here.
View when we were on the way back from the beach.
One of the beaches we visited.
My happy girl!!
This always make her laugh:)

Checking emails while on one of the stops.
Our boat...any yes it was crazy windy:) My hair was blowing in all directions.

Straw purse someone made for Sofia.

Rum.

First stop on the trip.

A walk with my mom.

1 comments:

Kristie March 8, 2011 at 7:13 AM  

Loved seeing your vacation pictures! Very fun!

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP