365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Sunday, December 5, 2010

466. Christmas tree ligting....

They lit our neighborhood Christmas tree on Friday and I feel like the holidays are really here now. I actually feel like December is flying by and I can't believe it's already December 5th.


I love our neighborhood!! They truly go all out when they do stuff for us. Sofia loves to ride carousels so she was so excited when they had one.
This picture is shot at iso 5000, ss 1/50 and f1.8. The focus is on Maurice in this one and I took it while they were going past me. If you know anything about photography you got to be impressed by a picture looking this good at those settings. It's really dark out:)

Iso 4000.

2 comments:

Lidija December 5, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

It looks like fun!
And you did a great job with pics in the dark. :)

Kristie December 5, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

The pictures are great! : )

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP