365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

454. Candy.....

This was yesterdays conversation and picures.

Me: Can I take a picture of you today?
Sofia: Emmmm, I want to take a picture with my candy.
Me: With your candy?
Sofia: Yes, and the pumpkin bucket.
Me: Ok, but you can only eat a few pieces of candy.
Sofia: Noooo, I want to eat lots of candy like yesterady.


Me: What are you doing?
Sofia: Emmm, putting a lollipop in my pocket.


Me: Ok, are you ready.
Sofia: Can you see the lollipop in my pocket mamma?

2 comments:

Lidija November 3, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

Cute! We had the same idea about the candy. :)

anette November 3, 2010 at 7:58 PM  

Candy almost always works...almost:)

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP