365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Monday, October 4, 2010

440. Stairs.....

I took these of Sofia the other day and i will be sharing more from this session later this week since I'm not sure if I will have time to take pictures. She's just so cute in these and I'm amazed how much more grown up she has gotten in the past few months. She's seriously changing day by day. I love being a mom to such a big girl:)
She's been sick, but we went to the doctor fist thing this morning and got some meds for an ear infection. She will return to daycare tomorrow unless she gets a fever over night again.

I actually love this picture of her. It's such a fun expression.

She thought it was so funny to close the gate on me...so funny.


Just cracking up over nothing.

Her's my normal serious girl:)

2 comments:

Kristine October 9, 2010 at 7:35 PM  

She looks SO grown up!! Is she rockin' skinny jeans? Love it! Miss seeing all the kiddos together...

Anette October 11, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

Yes, she's rocking her skinny jeans..she has several pairs and is ready for the fall:)
I can't wait for you to come down to visit again next month. It will be fun!!

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP