365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Friday, September 24, 2010

432. Laughing.....

I'm just so into laughing pictures right now....I love them!! They make me happy just looking at them and when I catch one one on camera I just have to edit it. I love how she laughs all care free here. It's beautiful to me. (Her skin color is a little too dark and a little off here, but I don't feel like re-editing).


Another big laugh from her. If you know her it's so hard to capture this.

I think she's so photogenic.

2 comments:

Lidija September 26, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

Love it.
Love the grass too. You are so good at looking for new places to take pictures. I only do it in front of our house.

Anette September 26, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

I'm really trying to find some places since I have quite a few sessions here. If i don't they will all look just the same:)All of the ones I pretty much post here are max 3 minutes from my house. That's not bad!! That's the only reason why I go and take Sofia.

I love these laughing one too even though the color is off in all of them. I really should reedit, but I don't feel like it.

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP