365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Saturday, September 11, 2010

426. More from the rainy day...

I don't know why I didn't share these yet. I really love this location and it looks amazing when it's dark and rainy out. I helps to have a cute model as well:)


This is not a flower, but a magic wand...every time I asked her if she liked her flower she kept saying she didn't have a flower only her new magic wand. At least her imagination works well.


Picking of the flowers of the magic wand so it would work better.


Digging in the dirt lead to....

Super dirty hands. I wish I would have had time to get the focs on her hands, but since she was running towards me I didn't react fast enough. I still lieke it though.

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP