365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Monday, July 5, 2010

390. Driving.....

We were out of town this weekend visiting family and we had a great time. Sofia loves to hang out with Brayden, her cousin, and they play so well together. Brayden just turned 3 and he got this car for his birthday and he's already such a great driver. Sofia, on the other hand, is not...you don't want to ride with her at all:) She kept crashing and if I was Brayden I would not ride with her, but he didn't seem to be worried at all.


The car was pretty powerful and every time she just pressed the gas to the floor and she almost got whiplash. It was so funny. Look at her expression here.

She ended up having to get help from Tenyah some so she wouldn't drive off the road as much.

A crash.

Brayden.

My serious girl.

They both kept waving as they came towards us....round after round after round.

Brayden kept waving even when he was the driver. I don't know if I would want to ride with him either:)

2 comments:

Kristie July 7, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

Sofia, save me a spot in your car! You look like a good driver to me.

Anette July 9, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

if you want to be thrown out of the car:)

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP