365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Thursday, June 17, 2010

386. Flower girl....

Sofia was a flower girl for the first time this weekend. She did really well...walked and everything:) I think she looks so cute in her big dress, but she had some difficulty keeping the flowers in her basket. I really didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but here's some of them.



Lidija and Emma looked beautiful as always.


The only picture I got of Jaki and Joshua without anyone standing right in front of me. She was a gorgeous bride!!! Congratulations again...we are so happy for you.


Daddy with the flower girls.

3 comments:

907igor June 17, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

These are super cute. Please email me big ones so I can print them out.

Thanks!!!

Kristie June 17, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

These pics are just beautiful! And Sofia and Emma look adorable!

Anonymous June 26, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Your pictures are THE BEST

Jaki and Joshua

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP