365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Friday, May 14, 2010

373. Dark bw....

This is something a little darker than I normally do. I like it and her expression matches the darkness. Unfortunately the shirt was over exposed and it couldn't be saved in lightroom...I had just moved from a front shot to a side shot and the lighting was really different. She would not let me get in one more shot after this. She was actually done with pictures before I even took the first one. It was just one of those days:)

2 comments:

Kristine May 16, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

Love this pic. Love shots in plain old tanktops...you know that.
Plus, she just looks like "Sofia" here... :)

Anette May 19, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

You are right..she's her serious self. I kind of like her bing serious here. it fits the darkness of the picture.

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP