365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Friday, April 30, 2010

364. My hair....

There is this other little girl around 2.5 or 3 at Sofia's daycare who adores Sofia. She wants to hang out with her all day long, wants hugs before Sofia goes home, pushes her on the bikes and so on. She just adore her. Today when I picked up Sofia I said "you really like Sofia don't you?" to the little girl and she replied..."yes, because Sofia has such pretty hair":)
My child is 2.5 and people all ready wants to hang out with her because of her looks...this doesn't promise well for the future:)
It was really windy and humid today and when I picked her up in daycare she looked like this...isn't that the biggest hair you have ever seen on someone this young? I loooove her curls:)


1 comments:

Kristie May 2, 2010 at 1:11 PM  

Such pretty hair! Em is going to be jealous of those curls one day.

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP