365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

357. Flowers.....

These pictures are not that great and they were difficult to get....if she only was a little older this would be so much easier:) The tricky part was that if she wasn't positioned right the background would have houses and other stuff in it and I didn't want that. I have to admit there was chocolate involved while working on getting these pictures...maybe not the smartest decision, because non of the picture involving the chocolate was really that cute. It was worth a try though.


3 comments:

Anonymous April 20, 2010 at 7:51 PM  

I love the middle one!

Lidija

Natalie April 20, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

Yeah, I like the middle and the last. If you ever need a kid that will cooperate ;) just let me know. I have at least 3.

Anette April 21, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

thanks Lidija!!

One day I will take you up on the offer Natalie:) Having more than one kid would make this easier and less boring.

You guys are lucky just being in the beginning of your 365 blogs...I ran out of cute ideas sooo long ago:)

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP