365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Monday, April 12, 2010

352. Emme's a little late birthday session.....

I got to hang out with Kristie and Emme yesterday for Emme's " a little late" 1 year session. We were supposed to do this last month, but things kept happening and we finally did it yesterday. I'm so glad we waited and it was so pretty outside yesterday. Emme's just as cute as she can be and I love her!!! She is full of different expressions and is walking like she has done it forever:) Anyway, I just shared one here, but if you want to see the rest of her sneak peak they are on my business blog....www.anetteballphotography.com/blog

3 comments:

Kristie April 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

This picture makes me smile!

Anonymous April 13, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

Those are great. Anette you are a pro. Emme is super cute, and it is you who makes the pictures so great not just the camera. :)
Lidija

Anette April 13, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

I love this one too. Her expression is just perfect I think:)

Yes, my camera takes nice pictures, but I help it as much as possible..lol:)

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP