365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Sunday, March 28, 2010

338. Emma....and Sofia....

Emma and Lidija came to visit us this morning which was perfect because Maurice was at work and Emma's dad was out of town so we had nothing to do. I'm just amazed how well Sofia and Emma plays together...it's so easy for most of the time:) We tried out lots of toys and went to lunch together. Another reason why I loooove company is that I can take pictures of someone else beside Sofia...I just feel like I have so many pictures of her:)
Anyway, I have to post some of Emma's many faces since I love close ups. Emma was showing me both her serious face and her happy face. She's just so photogenic...I wish I was too:)
A serious girl.

Here's my happy girl....love me some big smiles.
An even bigger smile:)
Testing out some toys. It's always fun to play with other peoples stuff.
She does love music.
Here's Lidija helping out Sofia.
I'll show you Emma, then...
You can show me.
Sofia said she wanted to take a picture with Emma, but they were so serious until Lidija and I started singing to get some smiles. I bet we didn't look as cute as they did.

2 comments:

Natalie March 28, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

It shouldn't bother me that your background always looks so clean and bright...but mine NEVER look like that. I'm so envious!
:)

Anette March 28, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

Mine look like that because my walls are really really light, almost white:) I picket the lightest wall colors we could pick, because I like my house to look bright and airy. Everyone comments on how "airy" it feels and we do have several good windows which help too.

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP