365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Monday, March 15, 2010

328. Sofia and I....

In the past year I hardly have any pictures of Sofia and I since I'm always the one taking them so today I decided that I wanted some. Since we were waiting on Maurice to come home I didn't have any help so I had to use my remote which I hardly never use and obviously I need some more practice because you can see it in almost every picture:) These are not perfect at all, but I think they are so cute because it's me and my little girl. I also need to be better at guessing what will be in the frame since the first one only Sofia was in it:) She didn't want to at first...she not looking very happy in the first few frames, but I was spinning around trying to make her laugh she came around and it ended with her laughing.
(These are not the most flattering pictures either, but they make me smile and that's the most important thing...I can't always look my best:)




5 comments:

Natalie March 16, 2010 at 5:17 AM  

I love these!

Kristie March 16, 2010 at 7:55 AM  

These are great! And you look great!

Anette March 16, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Thanks Natalie and Kristie!!!

yes, but no...I don't really look great, but I still like them:) I think I'm going to try and take some pictures of sofia and I every month because I'm never in any pictures...I'm always taking them and I think I will regrett that later when she gets older. Maybe I will be great at using my remote in a little while:)

smithfamily March 17, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

the last one is my absolute favorite!

Anette March 18, 2010 at 8:53 PM  

Thanks Sharron!!!

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP