365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New business website and blog

I am so excited to announce that my we website and blog is finally live!!!! I have been waiting for the past 3 weeks for this to happen and it's really nice that it now up there for everyone to see. Thank you to everyone that lent me their children while I was working on my portfolio!!! This would not have happened without you and I truly appreciate it.

I am looking for a limited number of newborn models (2 weeks or younger). I am offering free sessions, 3 free 5x7's or smaller and a free file for birth announcements if needed in return for permission to use their pictures on my website and blog. If you know anyone that might be interested in that I would love for you to bring them my way.

Please take a look and let me know what you think. The address's are....
website: www.anetteballphotography.com
blog: www.anetteballphotography.com/blog/

8 comments:

Unknown January 28, 2010 at 1:42 AM  

Gratulerer så mye :) bildene du legger ut er knallbra.. og jeg er sikker på at dette kommer til å gå supert.
Flott blogg og webside

Anonymous January 28, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

Looks great!!!! Will you still post pix here?
Lidija

Kristine January 28, 2010 at 7:30 PM  

love love love it.
good for you. looks fabulous. you are about to be a busy women! :)

Anette January 28, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

Tusen takk Tanja!!! Vi far se...det er utroligt mange fotografer her, men jeg haper pa det beste:)

Anette January 28, 2010 at 8:03 PM  

Thanks Lidija....I will still do this blog!! This is mostly for my parents and family in Norway and they would be really sad if I stopped to post a million pictures of Sofia:) And, I don't think that this blog is very professional since it's all about our life so it will be nice to have something else for business.

Anette January 28, 2010 at 8:05 PM  

Thank you Kristine...We will see...I don't need to be crazy busy, but a little busy would be great!!! Enough to make me use my creativity some.

sparksRflying January 31, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

oh anette! i have been waiting in anticipation for this. i am so happy for you. & honored that you would have ava on your site. i will be sure to spread the word!

Anette February 1, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

Thank you Rebecca!!! I am so glad you let me use pictures of you guys on the website:) Thanks for spreading the word as well!!! I'm going to need that.

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP