365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Sunday, January 3, 2010

278. Birthday.....

It's my birthday today. It's been a great day..no actually a great weekend. My little girl have been singing "happy dirtday" to me for a few days now until this morning when my husband seriously practiced with her while I was sleeping. She now sings "happy birthday" and it's just the cutest thing.
Maurice and I celebrated yesterday with champagne and we watched the movie Julia and Julie because I had wanted to see it for a while. After several glasses of champagne we decided that today we needed to make Julia Child's Beef Bourguignon. We went to the Target this morning and bought everything we needed including a dutch oven pot. After 4 hours of prepping and cooking the dish was done and it was the best (and most unhealthy) thing I ever have made...I told my husband that after tasking this he would want to marry Julia Child:)
Anyway, here's a cake for me.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP