365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

232. Libby and Pearson.......

I also met with Libby and Pearson on Sunday. They were my evening appointment. They are so cute and perfect as well. The family was up for anything and the dad even stopped watching the foorball games to help out. I'm so glad we met and I had a great time. Thank you so much.
I can't believe I got to see so many great families this weekend!!!

I had these Christmas balls and Pearson really liked his. Here he even took a look at his sister.
Here he is clapping his hands.
Libby told me she had a pink umbrella at home and next time I see her I will get to look at it. And her favorite color is also pink.
Had to include a bw as well.

1 comments:

Anonymous November 10, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

Hi Anette.
You are getting very good at this.
I enjoy looking at your images,so keep up the good work.
Mange hilsener
Per

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP