365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Sunday, November 1, 2009

222. Maddie.....

I got to meet Maddie for the first time today. She was sooo cute and she really liked apples. I mean really really liked apples...it's her favorite snacks and she probably tried out 10 of them while we met. (My little girl would not have said that apples are her favorite snack). She also loves to trow leaves up in the air.

Here's some of the picture we look. Hope you like them.




I just love this one..not because it's a great picture...because it's not, but I just love the look on her face while trowing up the leaves and pine straws. This is why I envy kids, pure happiness over something so little.

2 comments:

stephanie bedsole November 4, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

it IS a great picture!

Anette November 5, 2009 at 7:32 AM  

It's a "mommy goggle" cute one:)

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP