365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Saturday, October 3, 2009

This is why I love photography....

This is not a perfect picture by no means, can't see Suzanne's face, can see the cars on the road, might have been better if her feet was included in the picture and probably a lot of other things, but I love this picture for the connection. Look at his face when she's tickling him upside down....that's what makes this great to me. You can see how happy she makes him and getting a picture of that is just perfect. I guess my point it...never stop taking snapshots!!!! Pictures don't have to be great all the time and everyone can take pictures like this. This is what makes me happy. I love to get pictures like this of Maurice, Sofia and I.

2 comments:

Suzanne October 14, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

I love this one, too! I also like the one where we were rolling in the grass - can't see my face in that one either, but his face is priceless! thank you for catching these little moments!

Anette October 17, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Yes, I know which one you are talking about..I love his face in that one too. I am glad we finally got together and took some.

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP