365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Sunday, October 11, 2009

202. Eli is finally here.....

I have been waiting on Eli to be born for a while now. A few weeks ago I took some pictures of his mommy, Hannah, which are on the blog. I was also begging her to let me take some picture of him the whole time while she was pregnant:) He was born 10/1/09 at 9 pounds 10 ounces and 22 inches long. Not exactly tiny.... Today I got to go and meet him. He's only 11 days old, but sooo cute. I got baby fever for a moment until I reminded myself of the cost of daycare and then it disappeared.
Thank you so much for letting me come over and do whatever I wanted to with him. I owe you big time!!!

Anyway, here he is. (I don't have a macro lens so this is as close as I could get him).
I love how he's laying all curled up.
And I think he look so cute with his little butt all up in the air.
His mommy made this hat for him Isn't it cute?

5 comments:

kristie October 12, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Awesome! Beautiful pictures and beautiful baby!

Anonymous October 12, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Those are super cute!!! You did a great job on these pictures.
Lidija

Anonymous October 12, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

LOVE THE PICTURES! -OLIA

sparksRflying October 12, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

wow! you even have "newborn" talent. these turned out precious! i love the hats too.

Anette October 12, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Thank you everyone!!! I really enjoyed photographing him and I hope that I can find someone else that will want me to practice on their newborn. To bad none of you are expecting in the next month:)

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP