365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Monday, September 28, 2009

190. Jackson and Suzanne.....

I got to hang out with Jackson and Suzanne today. We had been wanting to get Jackson's 18 month picture for a long time and finally we were able to get together. I had such a great time with you today and I have to say that Jackson is just so handsome and he has the perfect smile and hair..(can I say he has perfect hair even if he is a boy? ). Anyway, here is some I edited that I like. Hope you like them.
Look at this big smile. He looks like he's up to something....
I just love this one...it's my mommy goggles kicking in and this is not even my child:)
Suzanne and Jackson.

6 comments:

Suzanne September 28, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

You are crazy talented girl!!!! Love 'em! Thank you for a fabulously fun morning! Any time you want to practice wrangling in a toddler count us in!

Oh, and yes, it's okay to love Jackson's hair - I'm so totally jealous of his hair - it's just so thick and has that little bit of curl - must be from John's side of the fam!

sparksRflying September 29, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

another adorable rb child! you did a great job capturing his sweet smile. & i love those mommy action shots!

Anette September 30, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Suzanne

I am so glad you like them!!! I had such a good time too. I am glad that I can love Jackson's hair...I can only imagine the trouble you will be in when he becomes a teenager:)
And, yes he was very busy, but that's what I need to practice on anyway. If I can get good pictures of the super fast little ones, I can get good pictures of anyone.

Anette September 30, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Thank you Rebecca!!! I just love mommy shots, they always get to me. I guess that I need to be careful with them though...have to make sure that I'm not the only one liking those:)

Kristine October 3, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

Love them - as usual. You definitely capture your subjects in a fun, natural way. Jackson looks adorable, of course! I also really like the one w/ Suzanne -- such real MOMMY LOVE!

Anette October 4, 2009 at 5:42 PM  

Kristine...I love the one with Jackson and Suzanne too. I'm so glad she wanted to be in some.

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP