365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Sunday, August 30, 2009

162. Some more of Taylor and Emme.....

Here are some more of Taylor and Emme from yesterday. I love this one of Taylor. I'm a sucker for big smiles!!!!
Here's little Miss serious. I got a lot of serious faces from her. I love serious little girls since I have one of those myself.
This one makes me smile every time. Her expression is priceless.
Just a bw I like.
She was so interested in the grass. She wouldn't look at me once I think from this position. She's an explorer.

See, she's getting better at sitting up. She didn't want to do it much outside though. The grass was just too tempting.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP