365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Friday, August 28, 2009

160. Bath tub.....

Sofia got to take a long bath today while I played with my speedlight. She loves to spend time in the bath tub so it wasn't an issue for her. These are some of the pictures I liked.
I like profile shots so I had to include on of those.
Love her facial expression here.
Wouldn't be her without a serious face.

I liked both color and bw so I posted both. Which one do you like the best.
I like this one too.

1 comments:

Kristine September 9, 2009 at 4:49 AM  

I like the B&W one. And I like the "facial expression" one - looks so different...not a typical expression for her, is it?

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP