365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Monday, July 13, 2009

117. Hanging out by the pool again....

I actually forgot to put my memory card back in my camera last night so when I was ready to take some pictures today I couldn't do it. Anyway, we went to the pool again. It was a bad storm last night but by noon it was nice and a little cloudy. Sofia and I was the only ones at the pool for most of the time and that was nice. Later two older girls came (about 5 and 7) and Sofia was doing whatever she could to gt their attention, but they were not to interested in her. Can you believe that? They were not that into her... She was amazed:)

These were some pictures we took on Friday, but since we did the same thing today I thought it would be ok.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP