365 days........

of living, laughing and learning

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

today is the day... March 24, 2009

That I decided to start my own 365 day blog. I am committing myself to post a picture a day every day for the next year...hopefully. If not, I might have to change the title to 52 weeks instead. I know I can do this. This is my new years resolution, starting a little late. My goal is to improve my photography skills as well as documenting parts of my life.

Me, summed up:
My name is Anette
I'm 33
from Karmøy, Norway
now live in Birmingham, Alabama
has a great husband, Maurice
and a 18 month old daughter, Sofia.

I will write some of my posts in English and others in Norwegian.

Free Web Counter

Free Counter

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Followers

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP